Monday, May 11, 2009

Ow.





First yoga class in TWO YEARS today! 
I do yoga at home, but you know -- this was an hour and a half, and was not as wimpy as my home practice is. 
Lord, am I sore.
This is where I went. It's in Langley. It was so wonderful to be back among yoginis and bolsters and chants. I totally value my home practice, and home practice is considered an extremely important discipline in yoga, so I am glad to have had this time to develop it, but I think I'll be going to classes regularly again. It's just nice to have the community.

BTW: In Toronto, I used to go here, here and here. 
In Vancouver, I want to go here, because it's the studio started by Deb Swan, who I used to take classes with the last time I lived here. This is where I used to go back then, and I'll still go there -- I believe Deb is still teaching there, as well, but they have a lot of great teachers.


Namaste, yos.
xo.h

4 comments:

Katie said...

Deb Swan only teaches out of her studio now, Deb Eckhart owns the other one on w. 16th. They're both good. Yay yoga!

HT said...

ah. i just saw deb and thought it was her.
xo

HT said...

we should go together!!!

Katie said...

Yes we should!!!